Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hi! About me..and random things

Hello whoever may stumble upon this blog and read it!

My name is Megan, I am a 21 year old Milwaukee native currently studying acting in the BFA-Acting program at UWM.

Previously my freshman year I attended Luther College (tiny ELCA Lutheran college-yep that's what I am in religious terms) in Decorah,IA, although I felt like no one liked me and I had no friends while I was there and nowhere near a potential prospect for a boyfriend there...I did make 1 or 2 good friends I still keep in touch with from there. So it wasn't all bad. Oh and I guess your probably wondering the reason I transferred was because I wasn't doing theater there and missed it and wanted to go somewhere a little bit closer to home that still had a big city feel and indefinitely more professional opportunities than Iowa. So here I am- technically a senior at UWM but only a sophomore in the acting program.

I have a family and 2 adorable shihtzu babies named Elton John & Kenny Chesney but they all currently reside in North Vancouver, BC, Canada and  I don't see or talk to them much unless we are arguing through text or hanging up on each other over skype...hence why I am not really looking forward to their little visit in a few weeks. 

I also have a boyfriend named Jared, who is a senior film major at UWM. Luckily I get along with his family very well compared to my own. We have been dating for 2 years almost (my longest relationship!) And its pretty serious. He's my best friend and my favorite person to spend time with no matter what we're doing even if its watching or playing sports. (which if you know me at all is saying A LOT haha)

So basically I decided to make this blog as a way to put my thoughts down someone other than paper since I'm on my computer more often than not for school and social media..... AANNND also to try to be CrEaTiVe and maybe even write some poetry and stuff to boost my confidence and self esteem a little bit. So here's to hoping I have good 2 productive months of writing to you all and maybe even keep this thing going into the school year (knock on wood haha)

-Megan



PlayI was in this fall:
 "Blood Wedding by Lorca
(My First Collegiate Show!!!
)

At Whistler
(even though we don't ski)
MY BABIES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment